If you’re deciding on a college, how will you know if you like the community, the classes, the culture, without experiencing it for yourself? Our new students this year, ranked “campus visit or campus events” as the most impactful step when they were learning about NCU.
We understand that campus visits can be overwhelming. So here’s a list of the top five questions that you should ask while you’re visiting. The North Central University admissions team put these together just for you!
Download a Visit Questions Checklist for your next visit to a college campus.
Here are your Top Five Questions to ask on a campus tour:
- Academics: How would you describe the academic experience?
- Follow up: What is the interaction like between faculty and students?
- Student life: What is the feel of the community on campus and in this area?
- Follow up: What activities are there for me to participate in?
- Financial aid: What types of financial aid are available for me?
- Follow up: Are there job opportunities for incoming students?
- Spiritual life: What is the spiritual atmosphere on campus?
- Follow up: How can students grow in their faith during college?
- Outcomes: What job opportunities are available for grads after college?
- Follow up: What is your graduation rate?
Want to take your questions to go? Download the Visit Questions Checklist for free today.
Take this quick list with you on your next college campus visit, and don't worry about not knowing what to ask next!